Pick-up Line Procedures
Below is the car drop-off/pick-up
- One way traffic will be required around the block
immediately before and after school.
- Cars will not be ticketed in the yellow "no parking" areas as
long as parents remain in the running car while waiting.
- School bell rings at 8:15 Students are tardy after 8:20.
Students are dismissed at 3:20. Please do not stop
mid-block but pull up as far east as possible so more cars can
unload and students do not get marked tardy. (Tardy= after
- Students at doors are supervised from 8:05-8:15.
- Children should wait patiently on Congress Street sidewalk
after school, wait with siblings and watch for parents' car. They
should not be playing on the grass. Students should board the
vehicle from the sidewalk side (south) so parents do not have to
get out of the car and hold up the line.
- Warning: Drivers who ignore the temporary roadblocks can be
- Do not drop off or pick up students on any street but
- Please go over this procedure with your children and help us
make this method safe for everyone before and after school. When
all follow these procedures we can get students unloaded/loaded in
10 minutes so please help make this happen.
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping our children safe.