Pick-up Line Procedures
In an effort to make our drop-off/pick-up procedure more
efficient, yet safe, the following plan has been developed. This
plan will be followed from 8:00 am-8:30 am and 2:45 pm-3:30 pm.
Students can be dropped off anywhere along the sidewalk in front
of the elementary school. If parents need to get out of the vehicle
to help students get set, park in the parking lot and walk children
to the sidewalk. Parents should not exit vehicle in the turnaround
as this hold up everyone.
After school, use the turnaround and move your vehicle up as far
as possible so any students can be loaded into vehicles at one
time. This will significantly shorten pick up time for
Parents who enter the parking lot must park and exit the vehicle
to walk students from sidewalk back to the vehicle. Circling the
parking lot is not permitted. Students will not be permitted to
cross to the parking lot without an adult.
Rules that need to be followed to make it safe for everyone:
● Please use the crosswalks with or without your
child(ren). We are modeling safety for everyone.
● In order to keep pedestrian and car traffic flowing,
please wait for the teachers to cross
● Children may only load in cars from the sidewalk. We will
not allow children to walk around the car to get in. If car seats
are an issue, we ask that you move them accordingly.
● Please stay off cell phones while in the pick-up line
(walking or driving)
● Do not get out of your car. If your child needs assistance
with seat belts. we ask that you park and walk to meet them.
● Parking is only allowed in the parking lot. Please do not
use it to create another pick-up line.
● Please do not park in handicap stall without the proper